- Image-Edit & Art, DigitalCustom, the Image-Edit & Art Web site and related Web-managed system are subject to a variety of intellectual property rights and protections. You are not entitled to duplicate, create derivative works of, distribute or display any protected material without the express written consent of DigitalCustom Group, Inc.
- We have taken all available measures to ensure that the design, layout, and content of Image-Edit & Art are fully-protected. Please address any questions about a particular element to Ms. Ellen Fenichel at the address below.
- The Image-Edit & Art Web site (content, interfaces and other elements) may not be copied, reproduced or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose absent expressed permission from an authorized representative of DigitalCustom Group, Inc.
- The "before" and "after" images used as examples of Image-Edit & Art's basic and premium procedures have been used for illustrative purposes only and with the expressed permission of the images' owners. No endorsement of Image-Edit & Art by the models depicted in these images or by the photographers who own the images is expressed or implied.
- If you believe that any part of Image-Edit & Art violates your intellectual property rights, or the rights of a third-party, please contact Ms. Ellen Fenichel at the address below. All comments and concerns in the area of intellectual property will be addressed promptly.
- Designation of Notification Agent. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. §§ 512 et seq., DigitalCustom Group, Inc. designates Ellen Ruth Fenichel, Esq., 1 Blackfield Dr., #415, Tiburon, CA 94920 Tel.: (866) 668-8880; e-mail: email@example.com as its agent for intellectual property notifications.
Please contact us if you have any questions.